To our Valued Customers,
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads, the world around us is changing rapidly. While many things are changing, our commitment to our Customers and Employees’ safety has not changed.
The safety and health of our Customers and Employees is our top priority. As such, Radio Communications of VA, Inc. has implemented additional measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus into our work community. These precautionary measures include:
- Increasing the frequency and detail in deep cleaning of our facilities, equipment, and tools.
- Practicing precautionary measures such as hand washing, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- Encouraging remote work to employees whenever possible and limit office personnel to essential employees.
- Requesting Employees to stay home if they think they are sick, feel sick, or are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Monitoring and communicating CDC, WHO, Local, State and Federal government advisories or mandates relating to our business operations.
RCV will continue to support the two-way communications needs of our Public Safety and Enterprise industries during this global crisis, as we do during any natural disaster and/or widespread emergency. Our year-round after-hours emergency support is available to maintain business continuity during these difficult times. If you need after-hours support, please call our after-hours support line at (804) 254-0524.
RCV’s Radio Rental Plans can provide short-term two-way communications to organizations needing to coordinate emergency logistics within a short timeline. Whether communications are needed to organize food distribution, short-term medical facilities, and/or temporarily expand existing systems with additional radios, Radio Communications of VA’s extensive rental fleet can support your needs.
Radio Communications of Virginia continues to be Virginia’s leading provider in wireless communication solutions for over 60 years. When communication is critical, we are connecting people in the moments that matter. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (804) 266-8999 for any questions or concerns you may have.
We wish you the best of health during these unsettling times, and we thank you for your continued trust in Radio Communications of Virginia.
Radio Communications of Virginia, Inc.